Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Pamplona! 2018





After a frazzled rush to get to our bus, we arrived with 10 minutes to spare. Beth showed up about three minutes later and we all boarded the bus to Pamplona. That the bus by the way, stops at Soria , where you make an easy change. The nice bus driver gave us a few minutes to find the servicios (toilets.)

When the bus stopped in Pamplona, a flood of pilgrims seem to come from nowhere to gather their backpacks and make the transfer to the SJPP bus.

We decided it was time for coffee before we walked to our hotel.




The poor weather in the United States has caused several of the other girls to have delayed flights. Hopefully everyone will make it in safely by tomorrow.

After coffee, Beth headed off to her hostal  and Jenny and I to our hotel.

A quick shower and then we were off for tapas.  I really should’ve taken photos but I’m a bit brain foggy after the flight and I forgot to do it.  We stopped by Caminoteca and bought some walking sticks for 20 Euros.

I also wanted to walk to Beth’s hostal to make sure she got in OK.  Good thing I did because the lady made her pay even though I had supplied my credit card number when I booked the room.

Now I’m happily laying in my cozy bed ready to get a good nights sleep.
It’s so good to be here.

More tomorrow.
Annie


(Jennifer’s feet on the Pamplona Camino Waymark)

After a day's rest, some of us decided to walk around Pamplona and see the sites. It's such a beautiful city! I always suggest pilgrims stop here for 2 days to adjust to the time change and to see the city. Then, when walking the Camino, there's no need to stop here at all!

Coffee in the Park






For more information on Camino walks with Annie and Joe
see our website at this link:
Anniewalkers Camino

1 comment:

  1. You both look wonderful. Never know you had just gotten off a long flight and bus ride. Sleep well.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.