Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Breakfast In Madrid.

I finally got back to sleep at around 5 am and was SHOCKED to see the clock when I woke up at 11 am!!!   Haven't slept until 11 am since I was in my 20s. 

I jumped into the shower and ventured out to find some hot coffee. The machine coffee don't sound appealing.  A few doors down from my Hostal I saw this sign. 



Scrambled eggs with bacon sounded great so I went inside. 

The decor was beautiful but adult themed. It is, after all, a bar. The tiles were striking. 





The breakfast was hot, fresh, and filling!




The toast was grilled with garlic and oil. Yum!





Here is their menu. Very affordable. 







I think you can click on these photos to make them larger. 

Total cuenta was 


It is raining so hard today that even the cows are using umbrellas!



I'm off to check out Atocha Station. 

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.