Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 20 - Arzua to Arco do Pino

 This is not one of my favorite sections, but here are a few photos I took.
I like this ancient celtic art sitting in someone's yard.



Another fallen Pilgrim.



Once we arrived,
Lottie and I walked to town for dinner,
where we ran into Pam and Father Jeff.
Dinner was awesome!

One of us (Lottie?) started with Pulpo.

I started with Shrimp Scampi.

Jeff began with a garbanzo bean soup.

The carne was to die for!




We stayed at Pension Mavi,
and although a favorite place to sleep,
the breakfast left much to be desired.
I think a person would do better
to purchase breakfast on the road.



Just one more day's walk to Santiago!
We're almost there!



Note:  If you are interested in walking the Camino Santiago, 
but are not quite ready to go it alone, 
consider joining Annie
on one of our small, affordable Camino walks. 
For more information see our website 
at this link: AnnieWalkers Camino

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.