Here I go...

One Adventure After Another!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Home Rules for Good Pilgrims

I did my best to instill these values in my sons.
I feel I succeeded.
They're wonderful people!
These rules are good for any pilgrim to follow
whether at home or on their Camino...


Home Rules

Always be honest
Proverbs 12:22
Count your blessings
Psalms 34:1-3

Forgive and Forget
Micah 7:18

Be Kind and Tender Hearted
Ephesians 4:32

Comfort One Another
I Thessalonians 4:18
Keep Your Promises
Romans 4:21

Support One Another
Acts 20:35

Be True to Each Other
Revelations 15:3

 Look After Each Other
Deuteronomy 15:11

Treat Each Other Like Your Treat Your Friends
Matthew 7:12



But Most Important of All...



Love - One - Another
I Peter 1:22

Deeply From the Heart!

* * *
If you'd like to walk the Camino
but aren't quite ready to do it alone,
see my website:
for more information about
Guided Walks on the Camino Santiago 
and on other Pilgrimage Trails of Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.